For me, blog tastes change with the seasons, with my own changes in taste and thinking, and as awesome new blogs are launched or discovered. Here are my favourites right now – some are blogs that update frequent and others are more static resources that I go back to when looking for inspiration.
- Smitten Kitchen for consistently delicious recipes and witty and enchanting writing
- My New Roots for healthy and yum food ideas
- and Lottie and Doof for sheer joy
- Hither and Thither for inspiration and personality
- A Restless Transplant ditto
- Atlas Obscura for the absolute beauty of the world
- Katherine is Awesome for an esoteric and Kiwi take on life and fashion
- A Pair and a Spare because wanting things doesn’t always mean you have to buy them
- and Fifi Lapin because she’s the cutest thing on the Internet
- The Private Life of a Girl for her thoughts on creativity and blogging
- Moneybox, Slate.com’s Economics blog for insight and economics that still manages to be engaging
- And … the so far short but sweet Shebook Reader
What are you reading right now??