This weekend is all about exploring my new ‘hood and enjoying being in my own place for the first time ever. I couldn’t be more excited!
I’m going to …
– explore the walking tracks behind the house
– start this sourdough starter, it’s been way too long since I baked a good loaf of bread (and I can’t wait to end this month of no wheat!!)
– host some lovely friends for dinner and brunch
– read Green Girl. I’ve been wanting to read it ever since Roxanne Gay raved about it in Bad Feminist, and two chapters in, it’s living up to the hype
– living NYFW vicariously through fashion blogs … How gorgeous is this?