It’s a long weekend for Queen’s birthday (except it’s not her birthday?) so I’m looking forward to relaxing, making things and spending a little extra time in bed. I’ll be …
- Reading Of Things Gone Astray by Janina Matthewson. It’s the slightly fantastical story of a group of people who each loses something important to them. I started it this morning and it’s thoroughly delightful so far
- Fabric shopping (YAY) and making … things … I’m not sure quite what yet, but definitely these slippers, and probably something like this hot water bottle cover (spot a theme?)
- Washi-taping my little heart out
- Eating here (new weekend = new cafe) and probably drinking waaaaaaaay too much coffee anywhere I can find it …
- Cooking more of this cauliflower fried rice, I made it this week and it was completely moreish!