I know I said this last week, but man oh man it’s too cold to plan much! Brrrrrr … A good weekend to stay home and catch up on life.
- Hanging out with Kiri … she’s feeling a bit cold and neglected.
- Still watching Mad Men and reading A Sting in the Tale. Both so good…
- Listening to the Arctic Monkeys. You know that feeling when you rediscover a band you haven’t listened to for a while? That.
- Making more of these amazing chocolate and date balls.
- Eating here, if we can get a table.
- Checking out the Indigo Faire on Saturday night.
- Getting ready for Queenstown next weekend. Super excited but it’s going to be COLD!