By the time this is published, I’ll be in Queenstown to celebrate a friend’s birthday. I won’t lie, this weekend I’m going to be eating and drinking. Apart from eating here and hopefully flying here if the weather’s good, we don’t have a whole lot planned. I can’t wait to see what happens!
Here are some links for you to enjoy …
- Watch this Ted Talk. Roxanne Gay always has something interesting and honest to say. I found this piece particularly motivating.
- Read the Long Utopia so we can nerd out about it! Soooooooo excited about the next installment in this series.
- Read this hilarious, mind-bending comic as well. I’ve been obsessed with bees lately, so a bee-powered robot sounds pretty bloody great.
- Make and eat these delicious dumplings (Heidi Swanson always gets it so right).
- Cute stuff: Daikons lamenting their delicious fate.
The photo is of my cousin Carrie and I pretending to ski about twenty years ago … Standby for a barrage of snowy Queenstown pics when I get back …